Sunday, January 1, 2017

Dear Mr. Spider - Just Jot it January

Dear Mr. Spider,

You think I don't see you up there in the corner
of my ceiling, but I do.

You think I'm just going to ignore you and let you go on your merry way, but I won't.

Your moments are numbered, Mr. Spider, because this is my room, and you haven't paid your rent.

Sincerely,

     Eric




This is something I'm trying that I found from another blog.  It's called Just Jot It January and each day there's a prompt to write/jot something on your blog.  It can be any kind of writing, as long as something is written.  So I'm trying this to see how it goes.

Stay cute!

       ©2017 - Eric

4 comments:

  1. Glad to see you posted for the JusJoJan blogging challenge! Yay! I love your entry today and will look forward to seeing more in the days to come! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thanks for being my first comment on my blog! :) I'm excited to participate in this!

      Delete
  2. This is awesome! Thanks so much for joining in, Eric. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and thanks for hosting this! I love the idea and the name! :D

      Delete