Friday, March 31, 2017

April A to Z Challenge

For the next month, my posts are all going to be somehow related to the A to Z Challenge for bloggers.  It's a yearly thing that hundreds of bloggers get involved in, and I want to do it.  I know it's my first year of blogging, but I think it's a good way to kick-start my blog writing, especially after not writing consistently the past two months.

I'm not going to do a theme, since I found out about this challenge two days ago, so it'll be random topics that I'll touch on.  What I might do is pick a word out of the dictionary when I get stuck and write something based on that word.

I'm hoping this challenge will go well and that I'll be able to complete it.



Good luck to anyone else who's participating!

       ©2017 - Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment