Saturday, September 16, 2017

It's Been a While...

So it's been a while since I last posted.  I haven't felt the urge to write, so I didn't.

It's coming back a little bit now that I'm back in school.  I guess I was having too much fun over the summer to really care about being online.  It's a good thing though.  I don't like being stuck on my computer all day long.

I read a lot this summer, and I spent a lot of time outside.  Plus, my family went on vacation to Seattle to visit my grandparents and family out there.  That was a lot of fun; I even went to a baseball game with my grandpa and cousins.

Now I'm back in school... junior year!  This also means I'm back to playing soccer on the varsity team with my brother and best friend.  I just can't believe I only have two more years of high school already... it seems like I just started.

Oh, and my sister is off to college.  It's weird not having her in the house (but at the same time, it's oddly peaceful, haha).  My brother and I do miss her though.

Anyway, that's all I have to say for now.  I'm going to try to be up and blogging again soon, but I'm also considering changing blog hosts.

I might switch over to wordpress.com.  It seems like there are more bloggers there.



       ©2017 - Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment