Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year to all!  I hope everyone stayed safe last night, no matter how you celebrated.

I stayed up with my family to watch the ball drop, then remained awake for a few more hours to celebrate the new year with my friends on the west coast over Skype.  So yeah, I didn't get much sleep last night.  I think I finally fell asleep around
3:30am and woke up just before 7am.  I'll probably crash at some point later today, but it's not like I had anything major planned today.

As a lot of people are, I'm looking forward to the new goals I've set for this year and getting started on accomplishing them.  I don't know what's in store for the year, but I'm keeping a positive outlook for everything that's going to happen.  Most of all, I'm looking forward to how I'll grow as a human being and how I can better myself and help others.

Here's to an awesome new year!  Let's kick butt!

       - Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment