Saturday, March 18, 2017

Spring, Where Are You?

I know, I know.  It's still technically winter, but I'm more than ready for spring.

When March comes, I expect temperatures to start rising so that I can ditch my winter jacket for a hoodie.  I also like to get outside once in a while to kick the soccer ball around with my friends or be able to
walk to my friends' houses without turning into a Popsicle.

Only two more days, and the weather better get... well, better.

It's not that I hate winter, I'm just over it now.  Usually I love going to the mountains to go skiing or snowboarding with my family and friends, but I've done that plenty this year.  Probably more than I have the past few years.  I think I'm just in a funk.  It might be the 'not getting a job' thing or that I'm just sick of being inside all the time.  I guess that's why I've been able to read so much lately.  There's not much else to do when you're stuck inside all day.

I mean, I play video games too, but those can get repetitive after a while.  I have to mix it up.

Not that I'm thinking about spring, I can't wait for spring break.  Sadly, that's not until the last week of April.  I'm not sure if my parents have anything planned for us, like a trip or anything.  They probably do though.  We usually go out to Seattle to visit my grandparents, but if we don't in the spring, we do in the summer.

I guess we'll find out soon.

I kinda want to go somewhere new this year.  I'm just not sure where.

Spring, hurry up and get here please.  Warm temperatures and all.

       ©2017 - Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment