Saturday, April 15, 2017

Mood Music

Music is awesome.  No matter what kind of day I'm having, I can always find a song that will make me feel better.

If I'm upset or angry, there are songs I'll listen to that kind of have that edgy feel that let me lash out those feelings, or if I'm sad there are songs that match what I'm feeling.  Sometimes I'll listen to goofy or happy songs to pull me out of my bad mood, then other times I'll listen to them when I'm already happy and I can goof off like a fool to the music.

Music is a great gift to life, and I appreciate those who put hard work into making it each and every day.  Some music is just beautiful and I can't help but just stop what I'm doing to appreciate it.

I think someday I'll have to do one of those playlist posts to show off some of my favorite songs.


       ©2017 - Eric

1 comment:

  1. I totally agreed with you, there is nothing like a sad or happy or just plain loud song to change your mind set.

    I now mostly listen to soundtracks but I still have my old favorites to listen to on those days when I need a little pick-me-ups

    have a lovely day.

    ~ my N post - New York City in the Rain ~

    ReplyDelete