Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Oops, I Missed a Day

Well, to be honest, I figured I would've missed a lot more days for the A to Z Challenge by now, so I think I'm doing pretty well.  Yesterday I was just having a hard time coming up with a post for the letter 'N' and by the time I eventually got home after being out with my friends after school, I completely forgot about it.

Even a day later, I still can't really think of a post for yesterday's letter.  Maybe something about nature would've worked, but that seems like it would've been too common.

And I just thought of one.  A little flashback story of when my siblings and I were the new kids at school when we first moved to Vermont.

Crud.  If only I thought of that yesterday.

Oh well.  It will make for a good story some other time when I have no idea what to write.

At least I got my 'O' in today!



       ©2017 - Eric

2 comments:

  1. funny, but you know you can still catch up by posting late, right? I think people find they have to post on time for this challenge but I find with different time zones, it's all scattered anyway, so lateness is nothing.

    maybe people should just get together and come up with themes for each other...

    have a lovely day.

    ~ my O post - Can you write 3 sentences about yourself without 'O'?~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good. I might use this Sunday to post my "N" post.
      If not, I'm not going to worry about it. It's still fun to do, and missing that one gave me this one, haha :)

      Delete