Monday, April 24, 2017

Time Traveling

If time traveling was real, I'd take advantage of it. 

The only personal thing I'd like to do is go back and see myself as a baby/toddler.  Home movies are great, but they don't capture everything.  I'd like to spend some time seeing myself at that age and learning the basic things that I know how to do.

Other than that, I'd travel back to see some important moments in history, as well as in the future to see what happens to the world after I die.  It makes you think of what people who died hundreds of years ago would think of today's technology.

I think as long as you couldn't change anything of the past and future, time travel would be a pretty awesome thing to have available.


       ©2017 - Eric

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of going back in time to see yourself as tiny :) I don't have many memories of early childhood so that would be awesome :)

    I would love to go explore with the Doctor the most :)

    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Good luck on the rest of your A to Z challenge

    Sylvia @ The Creative Life

    ReplyDelete