Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Friends Christmas Haul

It's time for another haul.

So yesterday my brother and I met up with our best friends, Clyde and Rachel.  Clyde is a grade above us, but since we play soccer together he's a good friend.  Rachel was our first friend when we moved to Vermont, so she kinda stuck with us (even though she has a few other friends).

Clyde, my fellow vegetarian, gave me the Student's Vegetarian Cookbook.  I'm pretty excited for this one because I'm the only vegetarian in my family and I'd like to be able to make my own meals once in a while that aren't peanut butter and jelly, cereal, or frozen meals.

Since Rachel had recently made me take the Pottermore Sorting Hat quiz and we found out I'm a Hufflepuff, she got me a Hufflepuff rubber wristband and beanie hat.

My brother and I also each got a bonus gift from Clyde's sister, who is in our grade and we played soccer with in middle school.  My gift was the movie See What I'm Saying, which is a documentary about deaf entertainers in America.  I'm gonna be honest, I'm very excited about this movie and I can't wait to watch it.  I might even watch it tonight.  It was a very unexpected gift from someone I don't get along with too often, so I think that's what makes it even more meaningful.

I guess that's what Christmas is about, right?

          - Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment