Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Snowy Days

Living in the north, you get used to the cold and snow... usually.  I guess I can't speak for everyone, but I know that I'm used to it.  I even enjoy it sometimes.

Anyway, the weather today and the next few days is full of snow showers here and there.  Though my family all has 4-wheel drive vehicles, we don't always like to risk traveling in the snow if we don't have to.  So my brother and I are basically snowed in the next few days if the roads aren't looking too good.  But that's fine with us.

For one, our friends don't live too far from us, so we can walk to see them if we want to.  Second, we both got the new Pokemon games for Christmas and we have a pile of unread books... hello lazy heaven!  Then there's the fact that I also have this blog.  I'd like to write at least once a day, as I have been, if possible.

That's not to say we won't go outside at all.  If we can get a snowball fight going on, I'm down for it.

But yeah, so if I'm online because of the snow I might even write a couple blog posts a day, just to talk about how the day's going or if anything interesting happened.

        - Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment