Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Coffee

Coffee is one of the most popular drinks in America.  Heck, I'd say it is the most popular drink in America.  You can get coffee nearly anywhere you go - whether it's made for you or you buy it to
make it at home.  Every time I turn around I see someone holding a coffee.

But you know what?  It's not for me.

I've tried it before plenty of times.  I've tried it with cream and sugar like my mom takes it.  Without cream, but with sugar like my dad.  I've tried it iced, frozen, and flavored like my siblings and friends usually get it.  I didn't like it any of those ways.




















Coffee just isn't my cup of tea.

Literally.

Tea is so much better.



       ©2017 - Eric

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Eric! I like both coffee and tea, but coffee must be really hot, and tea for me is always iced! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like tea both ways, but I do tend to drink more iced tea - more specifically the passion tea from Starbucks!

      Do you usually get it out or make homemade iced tea? Nothing beats that. :)

      Delete