Saturday, April 29, 2017

Yesterday and the Day Before

I missed another two days for the A to Z Challenge, but for good reason.  I've been sick the past few days.  Apparently there was a stomach bug going around school and my brother, sister, and I caught it.  I feel bad for my parents - it can't be easy having all three kids sick.  At least we're all old enough to be home by ourselves.
Yesterday was the worst day for me - I could not hold anything down and I was up all the night before.  I was able to sleep yesterday afternoon right up until early this morning.  

I'm feeling a little better today, as is my brother.  Our sister was feeling okay for school yesterday because she caught it a day ahead of us.  I think my brother and I will be okay and ready to goof around tomorrow.  Today we're going to take it easy with some light food and just relaxing.

So that's why I've been AWOL from the challenge for two days.  Tomorrow is the last day.

I hate being sick.


       ©2017 - Eric

1 comment:

  1. Being sick is the worst! I've had a hard time keeping up with the challenge this year, too, but I don't have the good reasons you do.

    ReplyDelete